LiveRamp UK Limited (‘LiveRamp’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’) knows the importance of privacy for individuals (‘data subjects’, ‘consumers’, ‘you’) and is committed to protecting your personal data (which may also be referred to as ‘the data’, ‘your data’, ‘data’, ‘information’, ‘personal information’), and ensuring full transparency. Please be aware that references to ‘LiveRamp,’ ‘us,’ ‘we,’ and ‘our’ may also include the use of our affiliates and/or service providers and subcontractors inside and outside of the EU/EEA.
- Our Website and Marketing page provides you with further information about what data we collect and use about you in connection with your visits to and uses of our website, as well as marketing communications sent directly to you from us.
- Our Services page provides details about our uses of your data through our products and services that we provide to current and prospective clients and/or business partners, including marketing services.
- Our Employee Recruitment page addresses how and why your personal data may be used by us when you apply for a job with us.
Please be aware that our websites are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data about children under the age of 13. Further, we do not knowingly collect any sensitive information (i.e., information about your or any data subject’s race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, sex life, political opinions, health, trade union membership, or genetic/biometric data) via this website.
LiveRamp Contact Details
If you have any questions about any of our privacy practices, please contact us or our data protection officer in any of the following ways:
By email to LiveRamp:
By post to LiveRamp:
- LiveRamp UK Limited, 1st Floor, Imperial House, 8 Kean Street, London WC2B 4AS
By post to our DPO:
- ePrivacy GmbH, Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer, Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg
You have the right to make a complaint at any time by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’), who is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns directly with you before you approach the ICO and ask that you please contact us first.